UA-16177645-2

Welcome to RATANOOGA Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox RATANOOGA Chatbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Hey Ratanoogians! Don't forget, the chatbox is only for casual chat. Please post actual questions in the relevant section in the forums. :)

@  lollyh : (20 April 2018 - 10:48 AM)

Yes ronel & roos.you need to come in more often.we need to get our old regulars back on here. :clap: :happydance:

@  Rattieroos : (13 April 2018 - 11:23 AM)

Cool I must come check more often now again. :)

@  Caryn : (12 April 2018 - 07:11 AM)

:clap:

@  ronelrat : (10 April 2018 - 05:34 PM)

Oh wow! the first time in MONTHS i managed to sign in!!

@  Caryn : (03 April 2018 - 07:31 AM)

:D

@  lollyh : (02 April 2018 - 07:54 PM)

Thank you Caryn. *hugs* hope you are had a Great Easter weekend too swty.

@  Caryn : (02 April 2018 - 07:43 AM)

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Easter weekend :D

@  lollyh : (30 March 2018 - 06:07 PM)

Happy good Friday everyone. *hugs* :clap: :tummykiss:

@  lollyh : (08 March 2018 - 06:51 PM)

How is everyone doing? *hugs*

@  Caryn : (15 February 2018 - 09:36 PM)

That's terrible, so very sorry Rattieroos :cry:

@  lollyh : (15 February 2018 - 07:18 AM)

Oh Roos.i am so very sorry about dove & peaches. :bigeyecry: awful to loss 2 ratties so close together & sweet peaches.i know you had such a soft spot for her. :bigeyecry: :ratsad:

@  lollyh : (15 February 2018 - 07:14 AM)

Oh cluna.i am sorry.sweet baggs.how is Baer doing?. *hugs*

@  Rattieroos : (14 February 2018 - 11:42 PM)

Recently lost Dove and Peaches as well. Dove had an ovarian tumor that even the vet was shocked at the size. I let him do a necropsy and he let me stay. Then Peaches had 3 lumps removed but somewhere within the 1st or 2nd day recovery from the surgery, she must have had a stroke or a blood clot :bigeyecry:

@  Rattieroos : (14 February 2018 - 11:38 PM)

So sorry about Baggs Cluna :ratsad:

@  Caryn : (12 February 2018 - 07:43 AM)

I'm so very sorry Cluna :ratsad:

@  Cluna : (09 February 2018 - 12:09 PM)

Thanks Lolly. It would probably be worse for me, but better for her as she loved us so much. She always wanted out of the cage and to be with us. When I found her, she even looked like she was trying to get out the cage. I can only hope that her best friend Bear was there for her at least. Man, we miss her so much. :ratsad:

@  lollyh : (05 February 2018 - 07:43 PM)

Oh cluna.i am so so sorry to hear about baggs. :ratsad: she went the best way.its not easy when they pass in your hands but maybe I've just had to many goodbyes like that.i hope your heartache eases soon.she will always be in your heart. *hugs* .we are all hear from you.

@  Cluna : (05 February 2018 - 12:58 PM)

Hi guys. I haven't been around in a while, and I don't know if you remember me or my ratties, Baggs and Bear. Sadly Baggs (nearly 3) passed on Friday. She was incredibly thin and her breathing was so heavy. Unfortunately, I found her in her cage in the morning and didn't have her die in my hands like I'd wished. She was my heart rat and I am still absolutely devastated. :bigeyecry:

@  Caryn : (19 January 2018 - 06:37 PM)

Thanks. Yeah, she was nearing 2,5yrs and had been on heart meds for CHF for close to 8mths. I got way more time with her than I expected to be honest, but it's never enough time :ratsad:

@  Rattieroos : (18 January 2018 - 09:17 PM)

@ Caryn.. Im so so sorry about Buttons!!!!! Only saw your post now when I checked to see if the forums worked.

Photo

Bokomo Puffed wheat alternative.